World ACM Association
Pain Management Resources
American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM)
American Society for Pain Relief, Research and Education
Cases of the MGH Pain Center
- internet journal presenting some of the most challenging cases of the Massachusetts General Hospital Pain Center with commentary.
Institute for the Study and Treatment of Pain - ISTOP
- scientific, medical application of acupuncture for the treatment of chronic pain.
International Association for the Study of Pain
- dedicated to fostering medical, neuroscience and social science research on pain and to improving the care of patients with pain.
Jefferson Pain Center
- information on personnel, education, and fellowship information.
Mayday Upper Peninsula Pain Project
- provides an index to pain and health resources on the internet.
Neurosurgical Pain Management
- contains a list of the capabilities for treatment of chronic pain.
Pain Relief Reference Library
- topical information for conditions relating to pain and associated symptoms, also includes live chat and message board.
- links and resources for researchers and clinicians.
Roxane Pain Institute
- Pain management resource for pain sufferers and clinicians.
Worldwide Congress on Pain
Back to ACM links